Pumpkin Potato Chicken Salad
A healthy, easily made and filling lunch! The goat creame cheese fits perfectly and gives the meal a nice special note.
If you don't like your oven pumpkin to be soft, you can use Hokkaido pumpkin instead of the butternut squash - the pumpkin will be soft in the middle but crispy on the outside!
- Chicken breast - 1
- Pumpkin - 500g
- Potatoes - 500g
- Arugula - 3 handfull (about 75g)
- Goat creme cheese - 120g
- Rosemary (fresh) - 2 twigs
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Cut the chicken, pumpkin and potatoes into small, bite-sized pieces
- Put them on an oven tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper, add olive oil and mix well, place the rosemary on top
- Put into the oven for 30 minutes at 200° Celsius, mix every ten minutes
- Put arugula on plates, top with chicken, potatoes and pumpkin, add some goat creme cheese and add additional salt and pepper