These cheese Tortellini with tomatoes, mozzarella and lamb's lettuce are a quick, healthy and oh-so-good meal!
I used cherry tomatoes, but you can also use any other kind of tomato you prefer.
- Tortellini - 500g, with cheese filling
- Lamb's lettuce - 50g
- Tomatoes - 125g
- Mozzarella - 200g
- Olive Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - a squeeze
- Cook Tortellini in a pot according to package instructions (about 10 min)
- While the Tortellini are cooking, clean the lettuce and slice the tomatoes and mozzarella into small bite-sized pieces
- Drain Tortellini
- Add lettuce, tomatoes and mozzarella to the Tortellini
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Stir well, serve immediatly